 Local / United Kingdom / 2137
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 23:03:49 GMT

Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Mike Stanley writes:

FWIW, I was remembering the other Richard who was rather outspoken
about the "fairness" of the BH incident, so any attack you perceived
wasn't really directed at you (nor was it meant as an attack on the
person I was referring to).

Was this me or someone else? If I did have an outspoken opinion on it, then I'd
like to go back and make sure I still agree with was was written. But as I
don't remember writing anything, and I can't find my name in the thread, that
is a little difficult!

<JOKE>
Who knows?  As a yank, all you brits sound/read a like to me.
</JOKE>

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/