 Local / United Kingdom / 2138
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 23:17:31 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I am a happy shopper and can't wait to get my fleet (17) of Space Shuttles,

17!!! Wow, cool. I suspect maybe some module reengineering is about to
happen given that you have a boatload of black/white beams now... Either
that or a MONSTER bridge, which will be very cool as well.

Why 17 instead of 15 or 20, just out of curiousity...