  *78626 (-10)
  Re: Got my Battle Droid!!

Us too!!! Zeg found it tucked away at the back of the shelf in out local Tescos in (cue suffolk accent) Stow-mar-ket. There were two or three of them, and our one cost us twenty of our British pounds. Nice. We also found one of those millenium (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Was this me or someone else? If I did have an outspoken opinion on it, then I'd like to go back and make sure I still agree with was was written. But as I don't remember writing anything, and I can't find my name in the thread, that is a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)

(...) Ooh Ooh! Coffee mugs.... mmm coffee...A Lugnet coffee mug would supplant the LLC mug I have at work. (...) Other suggestions: (not necessarily merchandise, just in the 'put your logo on' catagory) banners (for various LUGs to display at shows) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Ah, but to which Rich was your comment pitched? I'm pretty sure that the only contribution I made to the Blue Hopper thread was to try and get it off loc.uk once it became a discussion of how to get cheap DVDs! I may be wrong, but I searched (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: MY FOTW (!)

How did I miss that! I get lunch at Tollcross every day, and get the bus home from there! -- Many thanks, Nick Allan ======== Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change. Scott-A <scott-arthur@eh105j...rve.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Dimensions of a SD40 and GP35

My train book list the length of one of these engines but not the other (cannot remember which one at the moment). I have pictures of both, but the big question remains; are they the same lenght or is one longer than the other? If one is longer than (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) Arguably you're going to have to make copies of the images and host them yourself. That's a downside. I didn't have too much guilt over having AT&T pay for the traffic (presumably Steve isn't paying per byte the way Todd is). (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)

(...) No, the original posters still hold the copyright on the messages they post. However, as provided in the LUGNET Terms of Use, LUGNET has an unrestricted license to publish, sublicence, archive, etc. all the messages people post directly to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Itlug contest

A noi, tornando a casa, è venuta qualche altra idea. Magari un po' complesse da organizzare, però potrebbe valerne la pena. Invece di produrre interazioni casuali come domenica scorsa, si potrebbero studiare delle interazioni "cooperative", un (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) Cool stuff - I like the Logo! If you do the K of UK using those diagonal 'stepped' pieces, then it would be more buildable :) (...) Tsk tsk! If our Italian or US, or *any* other friends want to comment then they are welcome, their opinions (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact