  *78496 (-10)
  Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January"

(...) Just an update- I called again today since the rumours are saying the new sets are so close to coming out. They now have the item numbers in the computer, but no other info. Still saying probably not 'till January. Oh well- I'll start bugging (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Toyshop problem?

(...) I just wish I could give that 10% discount to someone who could use it. Shipping is too much for it to be worthwhile to me. While I am disappointed I won't be getting the items I ordered, I'm glad they aren't gonna bankrupt themselves trying (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) Yes - the peasant torso had already been around for years, used in both the peasants and in some of the forestmen (with the torso in green). (Then, the torso made a reappearance in Dark Forest, but slightly (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: Any ideas on how to do this with Technic?

If you want to vary the rate at which an object of constant weight moves, why not use a mechanism like an old postal scale. No, not the kind that shoots you when you look at it sideways... It involves a pendulum mounted so that when the object is at (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Jumping 'bots?

Funny that this thread should come up again today- I saw on the Early Show this morning these cool remote controlled two-legged bots that stood up by themselves and balanced using a gyro-scope. A one legged hopper could probably balance this way, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Compensation for what? For revealing one's willingness to ruthlessly take advantage of an *obvious* database problem, on a large scale in some cases? (Though, admittedly, if they were such a large and automated shipping business that no one (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) Yup I did that. They look really cool. Unfortunatly there is no easy way to get 100 of them without alot of other stuff. At least I can use at least 95% of the stuff in 100 Rock Raiders fig packs. I ordered 10 spaceport accessory packs The (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) Is there any other people interested? Andrew Reynolds (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Re: Jumping 'bots?

Thanks! I had wondered how a jumping robot might be achieved. This document has started the ideas flowing. :) --Doug Wilcox -----Original Message----- From: Brown, Walt <Walt.Brown@Dialogic.com> To: 'lego-robotics@crynwr.com' (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Trailer on Flatcar (TOFC)  [DAT]

Whether this item is used in Datsville or not, I felt that LEdit/LDraw users could use an intermodal transport system. To this effect, I have built a TOFC or a flatcar with a trailer mounted aboard it. You should notice that the trailer is easily (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact