  *78233 (-5)
  WTB: Guarded Inn maiden and blue chalice

I'm looking to replace these two lost pieces to complete my set...email me if you can help. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Opens everywhere, January 2000 (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO mindstorms, billigt...

Hej. Jag tänkte köpa LEGO Mindstorms och undrar därför vart man kan få tag på det billigast. Finns det någon trevlig webbutik som har det? Jag har föreslagit det på www.letsbuyit.se, men dom är ju så sega att man inte orkar vänta! //Simon (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: How much are tudor walls worth?

I agree that some can find a deal here of there. I find that Ebay I seem to do worse on price because when I want something someone else wants it just as bad if not more. Maybe a lot of reasons you get good deals is that people like me dont want to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) That's a illegal activity here in Canada. The store owner has to eat it, not the till person!. Esp. a problem with restaraunts, where people run out on the bill, recently a store was charged and fined quite heavily for billing the waiter for (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... <snip> (...) I do agree. A 50% discont on an item that is already marked down 50% is unreasonable. And doing it on over 100 sets would probaly close the place down. I am not all that upset about it. You win some (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact