  *78154 (-10)
  Re: Storage

(...) Those look almost exactly like the drawers that I store my lego in. I bought mine cheap from Walmart. They work great! Adrian -- (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Canonical use for Lego Trains at the holiday is around the tree

(...) This is my third year of having a lego train around the tree as well. Each year it seems I add another train and a little more track. So now there's about 25 feet of running track and three trains tooling around the tree. I should take a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Hardest Piece to remove?

(...) Nah, that's an easy one. Just take a stack of technic beams about 2 plates less than the length of the space antenna. Place the technic plate onto the beams, with the antenna going through the holes. Hold the whole mess together tightly and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) I agree, especially because the original posting said something similar to "This site has made an error - act quick and get 8480 for £4!!" Everyone who responded to that and placed an order was, IMO, trying their luck. Sometimes you lose, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  e-commerce - VISA

with reference to the recent 'sales' via the Internet. The retailer contacts VISA in the first instance (electronically) to determine whether there are funds in the account to cover the transaction. At this stage the confirmation e-mails are sent (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television!

In Swedish Television the program 'Sajber' tonight showed, and recommended, Ben Fleskes pages with his Millennium Falcon (URL) was placed third on the weekly 'Top Five' list of web pages (all categories!). It was a short snip (10-15 seconds?), they (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO "CAD"

(...) There are several products - LDraw, LeoCAD and MLCAD just to name a few. My personal favorite is MLCAD, but yours may be different. I would go to (URL) for some good directions on where to go. Also, check out the Lugnet.CAD groups. Mike (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:38440E66.7D35@m...ing.com... (...) A Yankee visits, a damn Yankee stays ;-) -Rob Doucette. Massachusetts->South Carolina->Pennsylvania (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How much are tudor walls worth?

(...) I guess I got a steal on this one: (URL) are gone now, I forget if they showed the box or not, it's actually a first year one since the box title is "Dungeon Master's Castle". I haven't built it to check for completeness, but the 2 printed (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) It's the policy of many retail industries that till shortages come out of pocket for the people on shift. That is why many retail industry workers have a policy that till overages(?) go into a pot that is used to cover shortages. James (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact