  *76647 (-10)
  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

This seems to happen on all of them - I opened 5, they all had a spare 1x6 pink plate. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question on 8277 Inventory

(...) I follow all the "hints" given on the page (URL) as if they were a standard, even though they aren't (-: (...) I pretty much agree, in that I can't figure out any really "good reason" for the practice, but I do it anyway because it's in the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: K-Mart is open Thanksgiving and has 4293 for $19.95 (Thursday only)

(...) They were open Thanksgiving last year. Maybe Christmas as well, but I forget. (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

Rachel Kingston wrote in message ... (...) the (...) After reading this post and the long string of responses, I would have to say that it is interesting that no one did jump on Rachel or throw thousands of Timmys. If someone made a comment (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Light Saber Duel on sale at Toysrus.com

The site had a blurb in the middle talking about a sale tomorrow/Fri. So I'm hitting the site at 12:01 tonight ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart is open Thanksgiving and has 4293 for $19.95 (Thursday only)

Big deal. I'm on 24x7 pager duty the whole weekend through Sunday, even though I'll be 500 miles away, trying to race my car. Oh well, at least if the pager/cellphone go off, I won't hear them with my helmet on ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Box of Childhood Lego

Last Day... currently 51.00$US Please email with *any* questions of contents linc@bulkley.net (URL) is My Big Box of Childhood Lego. I have no instructions, or boxes for the sets. The majority of pieces are Classic Space, mixed in are some unknown (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: K-Mart is open Thanksgiving and has 4293 for $19.95 (Thursday only)

(...) They've been open for the last few Thanksgivings, and I believe they were open last Christmas as well...but maybe not all day. I guess if you're non-Christian it wouldn't be so bad, in fact probably a good chance of getting double time. Julie (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update: 11/24/99

The listing has been updated once again. Please visit the URL below; (URL) for looking and have a happy Thanksgiving LUGNET!!! Dan M. (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

(...) We got one. Now I am wondering how they knew who to send it to? Did they pick names at random? Or did they look for girls names (though mine was adressed to me, not my daughter). Anyway, I played it. My overall impression is a ggood game, even (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact