 General / 10764
Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:16:57 GMT

This seems to happen on all of them - I opened 5, they all had a spare 1x6 pink
plate.

Paul Baulch wrote:

I just opened a 1761 Paradisa Motorboat (completely sealed) and got a spare
pink 1x6 plate, easily the biggest spare piece I've ever got, and in an
unusual colour, which makes it even better! Hopefully this happens a lot
with this set, so you could actually get a decent number of extra 1x6 plates
to help make something using pink..... which I'm sure could look good if you
did it right  ;-)

Paul