  *75164 (-10)
  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

(...) Strongly suggest that you put gaps in to divide the track into 2 sections. Then, except for when a motor is bridging the gap between sections, there is no connection between one regulator and another. Ludo may disagree but I think it's a good (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: pyroelectric sensor

OneTimeCRX <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3835D9F8.8E24F0...apo.edu... (...) what's a few cents for an opamp and voltage regulator. I wouldn't touch anything. (...) Your are correct that 5V is the limit of the analog to digital (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

(...) They are a lavender-ish grey-ish blue - I have had this set and opened it up to look. The box picture is deceiving. Kevin (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Silver (and gold) bricks

So, to sum it all up... In silver: 1x2 grill tiles Big shiny sword pieces Dagger pieces Spear pieces "Exhaust" pipe bent tubing straight tubing Crystals 2x4 bricks (the only REAL silver brick) 2x2 headlight dish truck air horn Small headlight with (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!

(...) not (...) Under further consideration, FWIW, I won't be coming to the 11/27 meeting after all, as it's just too busy a weekend :(. But I'm glad you arranged one for 12/4 which I do plan to attend :). I won't bring tons of stuff, just what I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  What is everyones favorite piece?

If you could have unlimited quantities of any one piece in any one color with any one pattern (that TLG has already made) which one would it be? (assume that windows and glass for example or left and right doors are the same piece) mine would be the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sidecars

(...) design (...) good (...) be (...) Look upp the instructions (on the brickshelf) for set 6373. It's not elegant but it's about all that can be done. Will Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Sidecars

I was trying to come up with an idea for a sidecar to the motorcycle design used from about 1983-1998. I can't really think of any ideas that look good or are practical. If anybody has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated. If there are any (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

Hi Everyone, I just called the new Lego store to ask if orders can be taken over the phone and shipped. The answer was no. The lady I spoke with said that the store does not have the capability to provide that service. She suggested I call the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Favorite castle minifigs (was Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest?)

(...) (snip) (...) My favorite custom mini-fig is my elite Black Falcon knight. Here's the recipe: - blue helmet with dark gray "pig nose" visor and blue dragon decorations - blue armor torso with black arms and blue hands - dark gray suit of armor (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact