 Town / 258
257  |  259
Subject:
Sidecars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 01:40:30 GMT

  I was trying to come up with an idea for a sidecar to the motorcycle design
used from about 1983-1998.  I can't really think of any ideas that look good
or are practical.  If anybody has any ideas they would be greatly
appreciated.  If there are any websites with ideas the names of them would be
very helpful.

          Kyle Henneberque