  *74549 (-10)
  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

(...) I have mailed with Jammes Jessiman about selling the parts, and program he made. This was his answer: You may sell it as long as you keep the parts and program together and proper. He ment I could distribute it as if I was the internet I could (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Gear backlash

=>David Paule writes: => > Does anybody have methods for reducing gear backlash? How about "reduce the gear train length?" (Not what you're looking for, I'll bet :-) d. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Meeting over the y2k holidays?

(...) This would totally rock. Barbara and I are both in IS as well, but we've somehow eluded the company VP's who insist people work or be on-call over the holidays. This is one of the reasone we're leaving the state ASAP. I might even leave my (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: 4559 for less than MSRP

(...) Go check again. The 4559's were off the shelf at my local Zellers for about 3 months - I thought they'd been pulled, and kept wandering by the clearance center in hopes they'd appear, but no dice. A couple weeks ago, I noticed them back on the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Gear backlash

David Paule writes: > Does anybody have methods for reducing gear backlash? Ugh. The standard way to do this is with high-precision gears, and/or special split gears with a spring. I don't think there's much to do about it with Lego parts. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: About Blasters

[cross posted to off-topic debate, drifting away from Star Wars again] (...) You know, this is a very ignorant attitude on censors and the like in regards to these situations. It seems that we are trying to disguise the real world from kids, so they (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <383371AA.A968DDEE@m...ne.net>... (...) Random sigh of disappointment - why must LEGO make the "bad guys" have SUCH ugly faces nowadays. Wolf Pack didn't need eye patches sewn directly onto their skin. Ewwwww. LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Gear backlash

Does anybody have methods for reducing gear backlash? (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 4559 for less than MSRP

(...) I was going to get a 4559 in August, there was a couple of them in the Lego isle in Zellers. But, The day when I went to get them, they were gone!........oh well.....:-( Erin "You arrived to late, they're gone" Windross -- Even minifigs need a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Notes on WinNT and legOS 0.2.2

Thanks for the notes. I briefly tried to get legOS to compile on NT and gave up before I got as far as you did. Let us know if you get it all working. (...) Joel Shafer joel@connect.net (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact