  *74269 (-5)
  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) figs), (...) Juniorizing (...) I wonder if the metallic paint TLG uses now stands up to wear better than than the gold paint of yore. One of my big disappointments as an adult trader - trading figures to get a 'crossed axe' figure with gold (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: What is Fabuland?

(...) model team truck, I guess (...) tobias ~ check out the unofficial fabuland home page: (URL) will never find a more charming hive of coy and cuteness.." later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:MfgyOO73MuKqnmJ...4ax.com... (...) Get ready for more cynicism on this one. We haven't seen Chewie or 3PO in any logos or catalogs, and I'd be really suprised if we got 4 or even 3 unique (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LRemote version 1.1 available

oops, forgot the web page: (URL) Kory <kory@advancenet.net> wrote in message news:FLCxr7.6sI@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: Inspire me!

Four things that were on my must have list when I designed the city I built were: - Civic Centre (1): The focal point of the community were concerts, public speeches, etc can be held. - Motorway/Highway: I've always been facinated by them so had to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact