 Robotics / Palm Computing / 19
Re: LRemote version 1.1 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.palm
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:55:48 GMT

oops, forgot the web page:
http://www.advancenet.net/~kory/pilot/

Mike Kory <kory@advancenet.net> wrote in message
news:FLCxr7.6sI@lugnet.com...
Howdy,
version 1.1 of LRemote is available. I added the ability to control motor
C--use the up and down scroll buttons to make it go forward and reverse.
Also added some visual feedback when you press the arrows.

Don't forget to check out Carl Jagt's previous post about ideas on using • the
Palm and the RCX.

Mike Kory