  *73946 (-10)
  Re: Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy (Utah)

okay, i'm in shock. when did utah get a zany brainy? i thought it was one of those chains that they only had back east. do they have a large selection of stuff like tru does? are there others besides this one in ft union? where exactly is the one in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list

(...) I disagree--Australia itself was half the prison. ;) Not much chance of someone coming back from THAT far away! (...) You can make these--Technic beams and connectors, plus black 5L antennae. (...) "Appropriately scary?" I think the European (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mindstorms recommendations

(...) Hmmmm. I just wonder if he won't find that too overwhelming and simply not do it. I'm quite prepared to get him the whole shebang if he takes to it - or rather, my wife will get Granddad to buy it. :-) Thanks for the input! Bruce (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list

(...) Where?!? I'm dying to find one! I love those 10-wide hulls--I've never had any, and 6560 always looked like a great set. LFB. (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  RE: Line Followers

What if the light sensor were mounted on a boom arm (or a sliding track) which was attached by gears to a motor and a rotation sensor. Then what you would do is create a fast response control loop using the right on black, left on white rule. The (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  DFW, It's time to speak up!

Okay... so I've been fairly active on LUGNET in the CAD groups for quite some time now, working with LCAD, doing some parts authoring, even writing a few VB apps to help other LCAD users... I've decided that it's time to make a little contact with (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: DCP Sensor Adapter,

Phil Case <phil@case.enta.net> wrote in message news:FLB59E.4M9@lugnet.com... (...) That would be: DCP Microdevelopments Limited which has a web page @ (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list

(...) up (...) get (...) on (...) help. (...) you'd (...) Most of the large ships that I have seen are around 40 guns, but with two gun decks, and Frigates only have one. So to get a large single gun-deck frigate of 40 guns or so, you'd have to go (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Yes! (actually no)

(...) It reminds me of those milk commercials, when the guy was in heaven, and was eating (Never mind the fact that heaven you don't eat) all the pastries, cookies, etc. he always wanted, and he went to the fridge, and all the milk was gone. Then he (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to handel minors in "LUG's" was (Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

(...) Well, I've been involved with a non-profit society focused on live gaming, which has some similar issues with minors and social stigma, so I've got some useful experience. Relevant to note that I'm in Canada, though, so legal issues may vary. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact