  *73055 (-5)
  Re: IC trouble - function definition - understand now, Thanks

John, Have been following your problems with function definition. what is wrong with this code? It will print the mseconds but the if statement does not work. Thanks Terry -----Original Message----- From: John Bachman <bachman@anatek.mv.com> To: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  (D) BRICKS auctions closing

I have many lots closing in the next couple of days at www.guarded-inn.com/bricks They include adventure minifigs, car parts, tan, dark gray, logs, animals, chains, skeletons, and much, much more. (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

Paul Baulch wrote in message ... (...) The Diver sets were a great add on to town and also a source of parts for the following creations I made: Tourist submarine that holds 10 tourists & 1 captain. Hyperbaric chamber (Decompression chamber). (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New desktop wallpaper!

Mike Stanley skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Thanks! Not much happening for the moment, Jenny (9 months), work and life takes most of my time My latest pic if from august, (URL) for the moment I'm tiring of water... Heightfield landscapes are much (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: I'm Through Coloring Inside the Lines for Awhile...

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Hari Wiguna (<FL591H.2HA@lugnet.com>) wrote at 16:13:16 (...) When you've built a large number of new sets, you get to know which pieces tend to be in which bag. When I realised this, I knew I was an addict :-) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact