 Town / 231
Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:36:04 GMT

Paul Baulch wrote in message ...
If you're implying that Divers wasn't much fun, I would disagree, in terms
of play value the Ocean is an exciting and varied "frontier", especially
when comparing it to the Arctic. If you're not implying that, then forget I
brought it up.

The Diver sets were a great add on to town and also a source of parts
for the following creations I made:

Tourist submarine that holds 10 tourists & 1 captain.
Hyperbaric chamber (Decompression chamber).
Fishing Trawler.
Bluepeace protest boat with 2 inflatable's.

All 4 can be seen at my web site.
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/

Allan...