  *72972 (-10)
  Any Zany Brainy Sales Soon?

Does anyone know if Zany Brainy will be having any sales soon on their Lego? There are a few things I'd like to buy, but it adds up to quite a bit, so I'd like to get them on sale. I don't remember ever having seen sales at Zany Brainy like for 20% (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: RIS 1.0 to 1.5 software upgrade

Hello all! It is really cool. I talked to the store I got my RIS 1.0 (with no sticker) from. And also to TLG Consumer Affairs. The consumer affairs agreed to ship me the Upgrade kit for $3.95 and the store people credited me $ 3.95 as they did not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 1.0 to 1.5 software upgrade

(...) Now I'm confused again... I've been told that the 1.0->1.5 upgrade includes some parts (a clutch gear, IIRC from an earlier thread) as well as software. Quoting Doug Wilcox: (...) which implies that the upgrade comes with pieces.... (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  All black 5542

The first time I built the Model Team 5542 Black Thunder I substituted black bricks for all non black bricks in the set. It looked real nice, but it just sat on the shelf for a year. I just dusted it off and created a scene where it might fit in: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: R2D2 spottings?

(...) Do they have the Bay department store in NS? Bay has them... sometimes you can get 15-20% off too! Bryan (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Ponte Vecchio - Elevated Road Bridge Over Rail

(...) Looking at some pictures, it sure seems that Il Ponte Vecchio rests on pilings. I found (URL) to have some nice drawings. Ours here in Kew Gardens hasn't got any arches. My book says there are several more in the U.S. but the author does not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: has anybody picked up 5986 amazon ancient ruins?

(...) In my opinion, there isn't anything spectacular about the set. It has a few traps (falling bridge, hanging skeleton that drops down). If you have access to any of the Shop-At-Home catalogs, what they show you there is pretty much it. One of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Homemade Sensors

C S Soh <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:382CD110.B4108F....com.sg... (...) In the US there is a chain of stores called Radio Shack. They are about as common as McDonalds and I try to use only parts that you can get there. Otherwise (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm Through Coloring Inside the Lines for Awhile...

(...) display. Every so often, I may move them around, or take them apart for "storage", but I haven't built a model from scratch since I was 10 or so (I'm 22 now). Unfortunately, I don't have much of anything resembling an imagination. I just like (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Lost set

Hi All, Well miracles do happen. The package turned up yesterday. I have a feeling it went seamail as there were no airmail labels on the box. The sender did pay airmail postage. After seeing a 4030 go for $150+ recently I'm glad mine finally turned (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact