  *72666 (-10)
  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) This reminds me of when KBKids.com had the X-wings for half price because of some pricing error. I ordered one, and nearly had a friend order another one because it was such a "good deal". But when it arrived, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Russell Nelson <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:14380.1027.3890...nwr.com... (...) Its not .7 volts for an LED its more like 1.8volts and its takes 20ma if you want for full brightness for a typical display LED. (or more for a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Movie Licences

(...) None. I like the fact that LEGO is generally *not* tied in to every passing fad. Well, that's they way they used to be. Steve (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Fabuland, Belville & 4561 Train

Hi from Sydney, The TRU 20% off Lego sale is running, so I was in TRU Chatswood today to buy Belville sets - no other shops seem to stock these much here - some Kmart/Grace Bros. carry the smaller sets at full RRP. Sometime I'm going to blow some (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Heads and Hands colors

(...) I believe there was a thread about this just a few weeks ago. Anyway, if you don't care about lack of printing on heads, there have also been: clear transparent dark blue transparent neon green (AKA anti-freeze, AKA yellow-green, AKA alien (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  2000 Technic

Not much to talk about yet regarding the technic seen in the BrickShelf scans, but I notice one of the RoboRiders introduces yet another colour: light/lime green. Huw (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) You can add trans-purple with sparkles, from the Belville fairy castle sets. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question on 948 Go Kart tubing

(...) Yes, but the plastic used has changed several times since 948's release. It was a lot stiffer, IIRC, in those days. (...) Yes (...) If I remember, I'll measure them later on at home. Huw (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  In need of BSB sails, Pirates flag

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Thats cool! The same thing happened to me yesterday - I needed a piece, and I got a piece! Now, I am looking for BSB sails (the big ones) - and I am willing to pay for them, if anyone can help me get them. And (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The decay of modern civility and sensibility (was wackos - hmmm, still is wackos)

Jeff Johnston wrote (...) of (...) Gadzooks! No! Please! What next? A Lego packet of three? A Lego tube of - This has gone far enough! And out of commonly available parts no less. There was a time when decorum was maintained. Some things were (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact