 Technic / 233
Re: Question on 948 Go Kart tubing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:34:41 GMT

First, is the tubing the same as the black tubes used in the pneumatic
systems?

Yes, but the plastic used has changed several times since 948's release. It
was a lot stiffer, IIRC, in those days.

Is it the same as the 8860's tubing?

Yes

Second, what are the lengths of the tubes?

If I remember, I'll measure them later on at home.

Huw