  *72661 (-10)
  2000 Technic

Not much to talk about yet regarding the technic seen in the BrickShelf scans, but I notice one of the RoboRiders introduces yet another colour: light/lime green. Huw (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) You can add trans-purple with sparkles, from the Belville fairy castle sets. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question on 948 Go Kart tubing

(...) Yes, but the plastic used has changed several times since 948's release. It was a lot stiffer, IIRC, in those days. (...) Yes (...) If I remember, I'll measure them later on at home. Huw (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  In need of BSB sails, Pirates flag

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Thats cool! The same thing happened to me yesterday - I needed a piece, and I got a piece! Now, I am looking for BSB sails (the big ones) - and I am willing to pay for them, if anyone can help me get them. And (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The decay of modern civility and sensibility (was wackos - hmmm, still is wackos)

Jeff Johnston wrote (...) of (...) Gadzooks! No! Please! What next? A Lego packet of three? A Lego tube of - This has gone far enough! And out of commonly available parts no less. There was a time when decorum was maintained. Some things were (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lo shuttle ha un suo bioritmo???

Più che sull' ABS dei Lego, direi che la variazione termica possa incidere sulle prestazioni delle pile, come già suggerito da Mario. L' aumento di temperatura provoca una diminuzione della viscosità e dell'idratazione degli ioni e quindi un aumento (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) This would be a great occasion to all meet. I could bring some tracks if we go for the Guiness. But I would prefer more "central" than Colorado, more like somewhere in the MidWest. After all, the have guns that far west. ;-) Martin Quebec, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?

(...) Wow, what a thread. I have no idea what you guys are talking about :) I'm replying to the first post and I've read subsequent posts - but still have no idea what this is about...it does sound intriguing...anyone want to give me a clue? -- (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego event in Glasgow

(...) It will be a draw, a real war of attrition with sendings-off and punch-ups galore... if Scotland win, everything will be peachy until Wednesday's return match at Wembley; if England win, then it's time to adopt a Scottish accent and/or family! (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Millenium Slizer...

Jonas Marcho <bolahead@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:FL2zzx.6FC@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) US (...) Just ask anyone in the UK to send you one. They are 15GBP = US$25, plus about $8 for postage to the US. Huw (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact