  *72243 (-10)
  Another BIG E-bay ripoff

I know that we all know that there are quite a few ripoffs on e-bay, but last night I came across an incredibly BIG one. I think we all know that the Lego keychains cost $3.00, except for the Star Wars ones, which cost $4.00. Well anyway, I came (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) I told you Craig's site was the bomb. We want the adventurer update Craig! Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

The new Robo-Riders set, 8509 Swamp, appears to use a new olive-green color: (URL) <kjmrr@easystreet.com> wrote in message news:FL0tyu.nG@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifigs in Dino Land

(...) Hey Bruce, are those red 1x1 bricks dripping from your heart? I know you don't really go in for the Adventurers stuff, but will the Dinos lure you in? Or will the exploitation of fictitous animals keep you away? Mark L Future Founder of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: RockRaiders minifig pack for Y2K

Or, you can go buy the $20 set that comes with that set, a Ninja Set, a Boater, a Cowboy Set, and a large 'classic' build set. Found it at Wal-Mart for like $24 or so I think. Tom Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Will Town Die in 2000?

Lawrence Wilkes skrev i meddelandet ... (...) 2000. (...) to (...) Yuck! *5-8*? Even more yuck! (...) To (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Age average

Actually, I've kind of had the opinion that the AFOL community might take itself a little to seriously sometimes. That is, "surely the only serious lego modelers are adults". Based on these statistics and comments, I think that the JrFOL are doing (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!)

(...) model-team MF is, as long as it fulfills a couple of criteria: (1) The scale must be absolutely self-consistent -i.e., no Kenner-esque huge cockpit and fat midsection (2) The detail should be intricate and as accururate to Canon as possible. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Animated Space Station

We did that in 8th grade with 8mm, think that was '84 - '85. But my friend had this neon orange pencil which worked wonders as a laser. One or two frames with it laid across from what was shooting to what was hitting and it was great. The affect was (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

The fact that a rule is stupid or even that it costs the company sales when it is adhered to is irrelevant. If the company promulgates a rule and makes it a part of the implied contract between you and they, you are bound to abide by it or be in (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact