  *72016 (-5)
  Re: Minifigs in Dino Land

(...) I took one look at Johnny Thunder and those chains, and we don't need to look any farther for our villian! :-) Bruce T-Rex Rights Activist (from a very safe distance) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: 8001 Battle Droid IS available online

Ian Bishop wrote in message ... (...) You think Ayr is far from anywhere? You want to try Easdale, tis on a little island south of Fort William, and from memory, twas about an hours drive to the nearest shop that even stocked Lego, and yup, I used (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Teaching robotics

(...) That's my posting so let me just qualify that your ambition will decide this question. If you make "guided tours" through the Mindstorms Universe - then you can of course do it in 1-hour steps. However, I think Mindstorms is at it's best when (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 22

For those who have finished bidding and are ready to send payment, please email me with your address and preferred class of shipping (I will be using USPS), and I will tell you how much it will be. 1. This is a Once, Twice, Sold auction. 2. To bid (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Thoughts on 2000 SW

(...) I wish I had a hobbies budget. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact