  *71640 (-20)
  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

(...) What about from Edmund Scientific? --- Chris Osborn FozzTexx Enterprises 707 226 7629 - Voice 2136 Coronado Ave. 707 581 1797 - Fax Napa, CA 94559 <fozztexx@fozztexx.com> (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sam's Club Throwbots

This is a little late, but the packaging is a special Lego Box, not a tray with the sets and shinkwrap. The set is described as a Super Set that builds the two big robots. There is no set number for the Super Set. Inside are the 8 regular packaged (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) Dragon Masters helmet with an Islander's Longhorn stuck on it. Bruce (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mindstorms and Bungee Jumping

The RCX doesn't say "Whooah! Down! Down!" while it's falling or giggle hysterically when it lands. - Robert Munafo www.mrob.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) I'm not trying to attempt a parallel. I know WW has nothing to do with sailing ships or pirates. You didn't understand what I tried to say. WW is as much NOT Pirates to me as Ninja is NOT Castle. (...) It's a Castle subtheme because Lego says (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Factory Racer of a Stock lego car (1255 vs 6550)

Call me a geek, but doesn't the Outback Racer 6550 (URL) of look like a hopped up version of the car in the shell promo set 1255 (URL) the outback racer is the Gruppe-B racer version of an everyday lego sedan. If these were cars in the real world, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Awesome

Superb work, Dan. Just incredible. Someday, when I have a garage to play in, I hope to build a Space station on this level of size and detail. BTW, your pirate ship also took my breath away. Dave D. Jezek <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: If you frequent Huw's Promotional site please read

R2 <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FKwnwz.54F@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) A kind offer, but in comparison to Todd, Kevin et. al. my efforts are miniscule. I'll gladly accept any sets by way of thanks, though :-) Huw (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Thank you!

That's the best laugh I've had all week! Dave (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  What's happened to 'System'

Has anyone else noticed the complete lack of the 'System' logo in the new catalogue? Huw (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gray & Black plates on BRICKS ending w/in 24 hrs

(...) *groan* Why must you taunt me with these things? :) And when I have already gone far over my Lego budget for the month? I guess I'll just have to go to the admin menu and delete that auction so it doesn't tempt me anymore. (JUST KIDDING) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 1.5

The white gear should be packaged up and sent to: Doug Wilcox 30 George Street Brockton, MA 02302 :) Seriously, the gear is generally referred to as a clutch gear, and is useful for mechanisms which need to reach a certain point and stop without (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What the...?

(...) That is the biggest mistake (next to making the falcon cockpit 1 fig wide) that TLG has made for 2000 -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 21

For those who have finished bidding and are ready to send payment, please email me with your address and preferred class of shipping (I will be using USPS), and I will tell you how much it will be. 1. This is a Once, Twice, Sold auction. 2. To bid (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KB and sales (was Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle)

(...) The two stores I called were both just regular "mall" KB Toys stores and not the ToyWorks stores. Is it possible that they have different sale schedules? Also, is it possible that the sales are regional? I didn't see the KB circular in the SF (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 lego stuff

(...) How do you know that? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Train, Castle, Technic, Divers & ADVENT CALENDER

Some changes Advent Calender: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

What kind of helmets are the two soldiers to the left of the gate in 6091 wearing. Notice one has a classic axe in light gray (spare parts for the yellow castle figs). Timbo (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) hours ago, so he *is* available. Let him answer to the allegations brought against him from Morten. I haven't dealt with John, but have dealt with a number of US people and have had no problems at all, so I agree it seems unusual, but Morten (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) I sure hope they did the stained glass window in the secret door frame on clear plastic so it is actually transluncent. Timbo (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact