  *71074 (-20)
  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

(...) Ok. The Palm built in IR does use IRDA. The RCX does not. This is where any difficulty comes in. (...) I get a range of about three to four feet on my Palm III. When I was still living in my townhouse I could use it as a remote with my arm (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Crossposted to lugnet.robotics.palm If you interested in the stuff try lugnet.robotics.palm group I think one of the problems with the built IR is its hard to code for it as it doesn't obey any standards like IRDA correct me on this one if anybody (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

I have been gradually getting away from most retail purchases, I buy a lot of stuff, including a vast amount of LEGO items, from the internet (Unless there is a good sale!). One of the reasons of that is the cashiers and the looks and the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Millennium City - City Central

Paul Baulch wrote in message ... (...) is (...) umm.....yeah.....a few "minor" bulk brick purchases have been "incorporated" into the city design....... :) Sanjay (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Does anyone actually still use theirs??

Or has it been replaced by Cybermaster/Mindstorms. I don't use mine! (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

  Re: 8001 Battle Droid IS available online

I don't live in Fleet, I only work there. In the IT industry, naturally... -- Colin numbersix@freshfroot...erve.co.uk www.freshfruit.swinternet.co.uk ICQ 25808282 (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

Hari Wiguna writes: > I opened one of my motors and took photos for everyone to enjoy. > > (URL) > > PS: Chris, I also was unable to take the guts out of the casing. Right. You can't do that without destroying the motor. > Considering that this is a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Adventurers and dinosaurs in 2000

I figured the first catalog would show up in a Star Wars set. It would probably be a 1999 set that has been in production the whole year, therefore they would be making a new run of them in time for the Solstice. KL (...) some (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: A shirt with the classic space logo on!

(...) If you go back to -> (URL) can get to his home page. So, who's going to email him and ask where he got it? :: paul :: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Adventurers and dinosaurs in 2000

Others probably already heard but here's a snippet from a post to rtl: Thad A. Doria <tad@journals.uchicago.edu> wrote in message news:3826E8E0.4A7B@j...ago.edu... (...) This is from a thread about a guy wanting pics of 2000 castle and arctic (in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  RE: BrickRemote

No the hot sync cable (cradle) wouldn't work - I have modified the cradle to stop the battery drain problem, but don't think this caused the problem I know the modem cable is wired differently it's a 25 pin connector and I used a 25pin to 9 pin (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: JPL engineer needs help with space instr. model

(...) when it (...) Suspected as much. Have downloaded MLCAD & am fiddling. Have also been given many other leads. Thanks, all - will keep U informed of progress. LugNet is 2 cool! Thanks, Jonathan. - Mark. (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: minifig neck question

(...) When the minifigs are assembled, the machine 'reads' the neck area (with a light meter) to see which side is the front. Then, when it goes to put the head piece on, it reads that to see where the printing is, so the figure faces forward. (I've (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Better sets for adults

Jacob Schultz writes: > I think a major problem is that it is a lot more expensive to sell > pieces as single parts. I don't think anybody is asking for that. I would be willing to wager a large amount of money that the people who are asking for (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Hehe, check out: "Burp adventure" -a 2000 lego set

(...) Ouch! After all TLG has done for us in the last month, could this not wait until April 1, 2000? Or at least include a belching Timmy at the top of the funny rock shaped thing :-) What do you bet this makes the rounds pretty quickly inside TLG? (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  European Catalogs, Cool poster FA

Hi, We have some of the European Lego Catalogs, brochures, and a really cool poster up for auction now at: (URL) Fun, Mark (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  RE: MA #12 - Instant Sale

Hi, We have some of the European catalogs, brochures, and a really cool poster for auction now at: -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Matthew Brown Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: minifig hands

(...) light and dark grey hooks as well. what figs came with green hands though? one of the ufo aliens has dark grey hands, but i've never seen lt gray. later ~ craig (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hehe, check out: "Burp adventure" -a 2000 lego set

ROTFL! That's great! How about spoofing the instructions for it too! 1. (picture of BURP) Alternate model: 1. (picture of burp on its side) Or how about taking one of the AT-AT pics from Mindfest and making a box out of that! KL (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: minifig neck question

(...) There has been speculation before that this is so that the head will be put on the right way (the printing doesn't care which side of the torso it goes on, but once it's on, you want the heads to go on right - no Linda Blair clones in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact