  *70621 (-10)
  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

It's an interesting point you have made with seeing the colour you want. I sort basic bricks by colour and everything else by form. The reason that I sort basic bricks by colour is because I don't look at them, so seeing the colour doesn't work. I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Line in the Sand

Steve: I have a small linguistic correction, but except for that, I consider the document finished: There will be a few requirements placed on the design of rendering programs, in order to achieve correct renderings. Any program should may violate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego TV

Great. Now I have to suffer virtual envy. ;) --Doug Wilcox -----Original Message----- From: Rich Thompson <richone@midsouth.rr.com> To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Date: Saturday, November 06, 1999 12:47 PM Subject: Lego TV (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  LEGO Books ?1987

I picked up a limp-backed book at a second-hand stall last weekend. The Robber Baron - the first in a ? series called Castle Kids. It has a great model castle as the locale for the story. Does anyone know of others in the series ? Many Thanks Alan (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pyrate Wackos

(...) I wouldn't depend on Steve Jackson showing up, just snag the rules, get some people together (or shang-hai the neighborhood kids) and play. Steve Jackson Games is often represented at the local gaming con, but The Pirate Game seems to be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Stallman mentions Lego in newspaper article

(...) Found the article here: (URL) agree though, barely worth reading. Stallman is portrayed as more nerd than geek from this report. Though I suspect the reporter had know idea how to engage Stallman in a more engaging & enlightening conversation. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

JP, How do you attach the RCX to the kite? Is it taped,or does it use legos? Andy (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Well, I WISH I had 3 Guarded Inns! That'd be way too cool! I'm actually waiting to get my first (and probably only) one that I just bought in an auction recently... And the only reason I have 3 Black Falcon's Fortresses was because both my (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orlando LIC

Dennett wrote in message ... (...) retail, (...) Prices are pretty much standard retail, maybe a little higher. Selection tends to mirror S@H catalog although they don't have as many parts packs. Sometimes they will have some odd ball stock. One (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  programming in MS Visual C++

Is there anyone that knows how to upload programs in visual c++ to the Lego Mindstorms unit? I'm trying to program my unit using the visual c++. Thank you all for your feedback. Ron. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact