  *70542 (-10)
  Aquazone mech

Has anyone tried to build some sort of submarine mech for the aquazone theme? I have built one out of the Crystal Explorer Sub but it´s legs are not movable. --Tobias (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

Excellent. I would really like to see pictures of your hang glider and close-ups of the control system. Great idea. <ICS> (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  I need some grey 1x1 bricks with studs on 5 sides

Can anyone help me? Pat J (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

All, Back to the wonderful world of trains. Here are the pictures of my latest creation, a Southern Pacific 4449 Daylight engine with a compliment of coaches. The engine, a 4-8-4, has connecting rods between the drive wheels that really move with (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new space craft rendering

(...) Why not "Pounder"? It looks like it should "pound" something... Smaller versions could be called "quarter pounder", available in Happy Meals... Very sweet design, Happy virtual building, Aaron (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Res-Q-fan-attic

A year or more ago, when the Res-Q line popped up at local toy shops, I went bonkers! My favorite colors (black & yellow bricks with dark blue windows!!) suddenly combined to finally (Now the police/firemen can sleep easy. On the streets and in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: new space craft rendering

I call it the XG48i. It doesn't have a nick name yet, any suggestions? Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone have videos?

(...) Elephants skyscraper'. The story was the same as in the book, and the pictures [from memory] were about the same, so I'd guess this is what would be on any videos. Also, I have at least 2, and probably up to 6 different fabuland characters who (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: In what sets do #2 angle connectors come?

kjmrr wrote in message ... (...) [snip] (...) Oops.... following up on my own post: Todd pointed out to me that I was in error on the color of the part in 8414. It is actually GRAY not Yellow as I previously stated (its been fixed it in the above (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: OZAFOL's unite!!

Name: Benjamin Whytcross Age: 23 Where in OZ: Colac, Victoria Occupation: About to complete Computer Technology course. Married: not yet. Kids: nope. Lego fan since: Well, I think my first set started me at around 2. Number of pieces: I don't even (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact