  *70536 (-10)
  Res-Q-fan-attic

A year or more ago, when the Res-Q line popped up at local toy shops, I went bonkers! My favorite colors (black & yellow bricks with dark blue windows!!) suddenly combined to finally (Now the police/firemen can sleep easy. On the streets and in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: new space craft rendering

I call it the XG48i. It doesn't have a nick name yet, any suggestions? Pat J (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone have videos?

(...) Elephants skyscraper'. The story was the same as in the book, and the pictures [from memory] were about the same, so I'd guess this is what would be on any videos. Also, I have at least 2, and probably up to 6 different fabuland characters who (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: In what sets do #2 angle connectors come?

kjmrr wrote in message ... (...) [snip] (...) Oops.... following up on my own post: Todd pointed out to me that I was in error on the color of the part in 8414. It is actually GRAY not Yellow as I previously stated (its been fixed it in the above (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: OZAFOL's unite!!

Name: Benjamin Whytcross Age: 23 Where in OZ: Colac, Victoria Occupation: About to complete Computer Technology course. Married: not yet. Kids: nope. Lego fan since: Well, I think my first set started me at around 2. Number of pieces: I don't even (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Many bulk plates by color on BRICKS

I put up a bunch of plates by size & color on BRICKS. They end this weekend. (URL) have a few more plate lots that I'll be adding this weekend also. Thanks, Julie (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Fun pieces from 6441 on eBay

I put up some of the fun pieces from 6441 on eBay tonight. They are 3 day auctions. (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lego Fairy

I guess I should mention I placed 2 seperate orders. I received my second order no problem. And, I was quite happy to see that my 6441 Deep Reef Refuge included a divers poster. Yippee!! Julie (...) a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FA(eBay): Duplo set 1856 Special Water Park Tub

Duplo set 1856 Special Water Park Tub (1996, rare?) (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Medieval towns (was Re: Wild West ?!)

Heather Patey wrote in message ... (...) just (...) streets (...) the (...) I'd buy that for a dollar. It would improve my Imperials Guards towns dramatically. I have to exclude all my town roadplates at present, because they're too neat. Where to I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact