  *69674 (-5)
  Re: Lego event in Glasgow

(...) I did wonder exactly what they would give sets out in return for. Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Black roof bricks

(...) sets in clear, except they were hollow (no tubes on the inside). Big truck set 722 had 3 of these for the windshield. A lot of other sets had these as well, also in clear. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: stupid question

(...) I have mine set to small icons instead of baffling text...I also prefer international iconographic road symbols to text...a picture is worth a thousand words :) (...) main@appstate.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Right theme wrong Place? Train stuff offered!

Jason, Ignorance is bliss and can be tolerated. Plain disregard for the terms of service is not. I am sure that I won't be the first to say this but the lugnet.market groups are there for a reason and if someone wants/needs something they WILL look (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

Parallax wrote in message ... (...) a (...) And it was an ugly piece of crud to boot! ;-) Paul [My Page: (URL) Update soon] (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact