 Trains / 2555
Re: Right theme wrong Place? Train stuff offered!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:14:20 GMT

Jason,

Ignorance is bliss and can be tolerated.  Plain disregard for the terms of
service is not.  I am sure that I won't be the first to say this but the
lugnet.market groups are there for a reason and if someone wants/needs
something they WILL look there.  There is no need to post this here and I am
sure that it is not appreciated.

http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/

And yes it is "that bad".

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/