 Trains / 2560
Re: Right theme wrong Place? Train stuff offered!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 19:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Jason Briscoe wrote:

As no doubt a whole host of folks will tell me and correspond on - I realise
this is in the wrong place!

Do you *really* realize?  Because they will respond because they don't • appreciate
your blatant lack of regard of the rules.

- However I am flat broke, need cash and therefore
maximum impact, so its here!

Your financial situation does not take precedence over the rules of LUGNET. • Your
post is so incredibley arrogant that I bet folks would purposely *not* make • you
offers.  Please just sit for a moment and think what you have done.

Would you care to have him spanked as well?

Speaking of arrogant.....

I have two 12v train motors and some track, (will
split) anyone interested? offers please to:
jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk.

Thanks,

See thats not so bad!

As far as you know.  As far as I know and many others, it *is* that bad. • Please
do not do such an inane thing again.

Whilst the TOS need to be followed, one should realise that, being
human, the users are likely to make mistakes.

I think you did, after all.  Unless, of course, you're Todd in a
very odd alias, who has had both his senses of humour and civility
forcably removed.

-John

PS I am in the UK, in case you did'nt know