  *69618 (-20)
  Re: The "geography" of local space

Thanks John. I enjoyed your overview of near Sol systems. It was quite informative. <ICS> (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  "busty" ladies...

Hey, It is not a new thing... Look at the lady pirate (6250)... She has a "spanish" kind of a bustier and is quite sexy... In my modern world lego-city, she usually hang outs at the station (waiting for the train, of course) ! Gilles (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) Ask Scott, he started this. Personally I think Swindon has many fine attributes. Melinda Messenger being just two of them. My cousin lives there too! regards lawrence (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pipe Wrench

(...) one. (...) The new classic bucket has them. James P (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

What is wrong with Swindon? Thanks, Dan Lawrence Wilkes wrote in message ... (...) Outlet (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) The Stone Tower Bridge is Fabulous! I have the better parts on 3 on them put together on a shelf, some of the very little lego I have displayed anywhere at the moment.. I have it set up with 3 center sections and 2 of the towers with the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Serializing tasks

(...) Hello, I'm interested in the experiences you are having about this, because soon I will probably buy one addition to my CyberMaster - one RCX. I would love to hear about your experiences. Laurentino Martins [ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ] [ (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Who is the other that made tudor walls, also to Jonathon, I know they only made red and yellow, but since they made the black maidens hat now, maybe it would be nice to see tudor in white or even better tan!If they brought it back. doyle (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Who is the other that made tudor walls, also to Jonathon, I know they only made red and yellow, but since they made the black maidens hat now, maybe it would be nice to see tudor in white or even better tan!If they brought it back. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  The "geography" of local space

Hi there! I have been lurking on LUGNET for a few months now. This is my first post to LUGNET, and I should probably introduce myself before jumping in to a discussion, but whatever... I will post a personal intro. over in lugnet.people under the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Xena - Princess Warrior theme?

(...) There have been many discussions here about the new female torso that looks like will be in the Castle 2000. Reading the above, it suddenly struck me what one of the uses could be for that voluptuous body. Combine it with elements from the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wieviel DM kostet zug-set 4560 in Deutschland

Hallo Manfred, werde das nächste Mal nachschauen, was der Zug kostet und ob es mit und ohne Trafo gibt. Grüße vom dö (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

How can I contact Busy Bee (from Europe)? Do they have a website? Eric Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help

(...) Hmm so this means you have the source code somewhere? Is it in C? I don't know anything about Delphi so I'm affraid to look at your code:-) Maybe some of the other guys do, i'll ask around Hans <-- very interested in HBDL (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help

(...) Ok thnx i will try this. I should note that don't have the exact handyboard. Ours is called the botboard but it's based on the same mcu and works fine with pcbug11. (...) Well we're aiming for a real environment and therefore i think it would (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Scout secrets revealed

Robert Munafo wrote in message ... (...) (over 50 (...) to (...) posted (...) use (...) to (...) I don't want to get into the frames debate here, but I just like to note that the real-estate issue is different from the frames/no frames debate. Both (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) diet (...) To (...) the (...) Great to see a silly argument turn into an educational thread :-) Eric (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

D Garcia wrote in message ... (...) Ok, so she meant: 'She's a little busty, wouldn't you say? And she looks like a whore.' :-) Eric (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) *blinks* then what's a subtheme? I always thought that Insectoids and UFO were subthemes. Now I'm confused ^^; Kya (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: This is worse than price scalping!

(...) this is REALLY SLEAZY. the "seller" seems to mostly deal in baseball cards, which i personally think is one of the less noble collecting hobbies out there. if beckett ever tries to do a lego price guide, i'm going down there to have a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact