  *69598 (-10)
  McDonald's Chicken-Mobile

What can I say? It has a chicken on the front of it and looks like a formula one, more or less. I am sure its the coolest promotion McDonald's has ever run. I dunno, with all the basic sets I see around, all the baseplates that come with those sets, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Lego is not the only maker of tudor walls... O ye of little faith... -- Richard (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! How do I get more peices?

Mark, To be sure and get all the pieces, go to (URL) is the download that has all the pieces in it. One you have it, run it from whatever directory is the root for your ldraw directory. (ex: Ldraw is in c:\ldraw, so run it from c:\) The command line (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: whither ldlite?

Thanks for the quick reply! Mmmm, dat files. Mmmmm. 8) Ben -- Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) few, the proud...the plastic. "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FKKx2n.CvL@lugnet.com... (...) Anyone (...) ldlite (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  This is worse than price scalping!

Ok. This auction is for INFO on how to get the supercar for less than 125...but he's making them pay! (URL) is worse than selling them for ridiculous prices than the market will bear. Wonder who did it...anyone? Patricia Schempp (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) If I ever get around to actually selling my car and buying a '92 Honda Civic hatchback, I think I'll make that as a bumper sticker. ^_^ Kya (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) For all you bust ogglers out there please compare the size of her brests to the size of the minifig hand in the picture. Or other parts of her anatomy. You will see that the bust is not really very large/unrealistic. Just very well defined. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) LEGO DUPLO® is "a system," but LEGO DUPLO® is not part of LEGO® System™. (...) No, LEGO Space is not a theme, it's a system within the LEGO® System™ product programme. Blacktron is a play theme within the LEGO Space System, a.k.a. LEGO System™ (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) He is not castle. He is arctic adventurers (...) White walls with the black stripes never existed. yellow and red are the only colors of those. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact