  *68625 (-10)
  Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read

Not to mention that the Darth Maul torso (and several of the other SW torsos, including some of the Lukes) are very handy outside of the SW universe. I could use a couple dozen Mauls if they were cheap enough - erase the face to get a blank black (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) What's a split with a buyer? Wow, that's a nice gesture. Out of four or five times I contacted ebay bidders with some info about S@H, etc., I only got one reply. All the others ignored me. /Eric McC/ (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  What's the right group to ask tool usage questions?

I have a question about using MLCad that I would like to ask... which group is the one? Thanks! ++Lar (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Airplane #1775 Arrives!

This seems a neat idea. I think if the site did not directly offer to sell anything, eBay would be hard pressed to claim that a link to it from a listing was to a "competing auction site". However it may fall afoul of the disparaging other sellers (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Here is an insane price in an auction

I think this is Tom Stangl's lot. I say bully for him! He started it at a very fair starting bid and all is on the up and up. (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO globe

All I can say about this one is "Wow!" John Matthews Eric Harshbarger <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message news:381A349B.775006...ger.org... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  LEGO store in Georgia (review)

Well we checked out the new LEGO store at the North Georgia Outlet Mall (Dawsonville) . It is a pretty cool place for the kids. Lots of nice LEGO statues, a big train, dinasaur, etc. Some real nice LEGO & Duplo play areas, my son loved that, even (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lego User Group in Tokyo ?

Hello, I am looking for an AFOL (Adult Fan Of Lego ?) group in the Tokyo area... Is there anything like it ? $BEl5~$K$O%l%4$N(Busers's group$B$,M-$j$^$9$+!)(B $B;d$O%U%i%s%9?M!"#...s$G$k!#(B Gilles (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) Agreed. You are doing a great service to all of us by finding and securing those scans, I'm sure I speak for many of us when I offer my profuse thanks! And further, the vast majority of sellers (excepting those who are flogging 1775 for 49.95) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RELEASE: LegoSim -- another LegOS Simulator

Nice picture :-) I added this to the legOS tools page. Are you going to do 0.2.1? Markus. (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact