  *68024 (-10)
  Re: 8226 Mud Masher - Mini Review

(...) I was pretty impressed with 8226. Normally I don't expect much from the Tech-Play line - especially with such a small set - but I really liked the steering mechanism. Very clever. Dave (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Mindfest thanks

(...) Wow, I'm flattered! :) Nice to meet you too, Todd, although you probably spent more time talking to my mom than talking to me because I was so busy scrounging for pieces.[1] :) --Bram 1) which reminds me: I seem to have a bunch of incomplete (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: HELP with DAT files!!

(...) This sounds like you're running LDLite but it's not finding the part files. Several things you might want to check: - Make sure that the path which LDraw is installed into doesn't contain any spaces. - Make sure that your LDRAW environment (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad)

  Re: HELP with DAT files!!

(...) That's because LDraw is a command line driven DOS program. To see how to open a DAT in LDraw, take a look at: (URL)Also, I can't get the DAT files to open automatically (...) If you want to be able to open a DAT file just by clicking on it, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  FA(eBay): grey & black plates, minifigs, fences, airplane parts

Airplane parts from 6543 Sail & Fly Marina (x2) and other sets (URL) lattice fences (URL) Town minifigs (URL) black 2xn plates (URL) large grey plates (URL) grey plates incl 1x10,2x10 (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

Your analysis is completely wrong. Selling scan CD's is clearly illegal and asking for trouble. public distribution of ANY instruction or catalog scan (regardless of age) is an infringement of copyright. The fact that TLG has passively allowed my (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) of (...) I don't intend to sound harsh, either, but... Well, I have not heard your issues with the trademark/domain clause - or if I have, I forgot. Still, I don't think TLG is going to close the brickshelf (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  HELP with DAT files!!

Can someone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong? I can't seem to get my DAT files to open. I have downloaded LDRAW and files and installed them. But I have had no luck opening the files. I am using Win95. I just get a blank white screen. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  RE: Live Robot Video

Try the page now please. I updated the links to get around the firewall problem. Rich Thompson (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Matthew Miller Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 10:05 PM To: (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Live Robot Video

(...) Not getting through to the e20141aea.inetcam.com site linked on that page. :( (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact