  *68019 (-10)
  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

Your analysis is completely wrong. Selling scan CD's is clearly illegal and asking for trouble. public distribution of ANY instruction or catalog scan (regardless of age) is an infringement of copyright. The fact that TLG has passively allowed my (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) of (...) I don't intend to sound harsh, either, but... Well, I have not heard your issues with the trademark/domain clause - or if I have, I forgot. Still, I don't think TLG is going to close the brickshelf (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  HELP with DAT files!!

Can someone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong? I can't seem to get my DAT files to open. I have downloaded LDRAW and files and installed them. But I have had no luck opening the files. I am using Win95. I just get a blank white screen. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  RE: Live Robot Video

Try the page now please. I updated the links to get around the firewall problem. Rich Thompson (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Matthew Miller Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 10:05 PM To: (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Live Robot Video

(...) Not getting through to the e20141aea.inetcam.com site linked on that page. :( (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) I'm not sure this is correct. I know I purchased the game when it first came out, long before they had any other games, and it included a minifig. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  RE: Live Robot Video

Doh! Firewall problems. Try (URL) to see live video (I hope). Rich Thompson (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Rich Thompson Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 9:42 PM To: (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) I don't mean to be harsh, but this attitude is very likely to make TLG reconsider their very liberal fair-use policy. I've got issues with the trademark/domain clause, which I'm sure you've all heard. But I think the copyright part is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ebay: all 8 McD sets + Duplo set dutch 100

(...) Hubby is looking up to see if McD's has a headquarters web site. I'm sending them that Ebay address. Some Mgr is making some extra money and ripping off some poor kids, or adults!!! Jodi (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Sorry for another late response. Awhile back I started scanning old Mania magazines, and learned something about this Lego Island game. Lego Island was the first Lego video game. When it was first released, it included a comic, which I thought was (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact