  *67744 (-10)
  Re: Mindfest Vidcaps

I'm not sure I want to get into the video duplication business, and I thing you would be disappointed. my camera work leaves much to be desired and I was trying to get good "still" shots with the camera rather than make a good video. There aren't (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Some disturbing news

Hi Peter, My contact at lego in Sydney told me this three months ago and I passed it on to people on rtl and lugnet at the time, of course, no-one believed me, they said it couldn't happen in the US. I've been getting bulk lego from Sydney for two (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RCX 1.0 availablilty

(...) Cost. Plain and simple. (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: mindstrorms in Nederland

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) het (...) Inmiddels heb ik gelezen dat ook de nieuwe RCX inderdaad geen aansluiting heeft. De eerdere berichten van LEO zelf dat er geen hardware-veranderingen zouden zijn, blijken dus onwaar. Eric Brok (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) Definitely looks like it might be. Plus Purple would go with Grimace. (...) This is true but this is an official LEGO picture so I would guess that the color rendering is better then any of the second hand scans we usually get. Eric Remove (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scout brick and IR

(...) Which ones? Eric (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Chaining multiple RCX's output to input

While attending Michael Gasperi's workshop at Mindfest it occured to me that, from his investigations, it should be functional and harmless to connect the output of an RCX to the input of another RCX. Last night I connected my RCX to my Scout and it (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindfest Vidcaps

(...) Cool images, Kevin. How much for a copy of the video? :-) Dave (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Lost set

(...) It's a little early to abandon all hope on that package. I've had a couple packages from Canada take over a month to get to me. I'd give it another couple weeks (especially if it did go to the wrong address - it may yet show up). (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Some parts I desparately need.

I'm after three pieces to complete two train sets, 7820 and 7730. I'm after two half width red train windows with clear split glass for the 7820 I'm after one large yellow cone piece 2x2 at the top and 4x4 at the bottom for the 7730 Mark H. (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact