  *67690 (-10)
  Re: Anyone got pictures of the new technic pieces?

Some new parts at (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Anyone got pictures of the new technic pieces?

I normally use the technic element registry when i am looking for parts pics but that does not have any of the cool new parts (such as the double pin piece for example) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What do you do with your lego?

In lugnet.loc.uk, Liam Parnell writes (...) I agree. My most recent creation (see earlier post 'large space/military vehicle, web site at (URL) the way it does as much by the constraints made by the bricks I had available as it does to my concept (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

Todd, Dave, Ralph, OK!! This can work. I like the simple .edu (I was just grumbling, avoiding the Educator noun...) We're all learners and teachers. I'm out the door to work on Mindstorms with my Grandchildren! Be back this PM.... Todd, who can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What do you do with your lego?

(...) That sounds interesting. I tend to model inanimate objects like most people. (...) Yes, I am always amazed at those models which use 1000's of the same bricks, and seeing folks say they bought dozens of buckets just to get the right number of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: controlling RCX from PC?!

nik heger wrote in message ... (...) Remember the NASA Pathfinder? Signal round-trip was about 30 minutes! Still, they did some interesting research. Try to put more decision-making capabilities in the RCX itself and let the PC handle its behaviour (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read

There has been much discussion lately about the ordering of bulk parts. One of the suggestions was to set up a mechanism to purchase currently available sets in large quantities and then part them out. While this solution does not solve all the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  What should be in the next version of RcxCC

Dear RcxCC users, I am running out of ideas of what to add to Rcx Command Center. So I like to ask you what you like to see next. Please be as specific as you can. In particular, I have heard a number of people making remarks about tools for (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Why basic bricks are cheap in US (was Re: More Mindfest Tidbits

Ray Sanders wrote in message <3815C171.E7E205BE@gate.net>... (...) I think you may be right for at least some of the 'special' pieces. For example, the technic pieces are produced in Swiss mainly. BUT, there's also another reason why basic brick (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some news, thoughts and questions

(...) Sorry, I probably spelled out the sentence wrongly. I meant to say that someone had bought the set in the UK, and I really don't know anything more about the availablilty of the set. (...) I've already seen some scans of the new parts, so that (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact