  *67626 (-10)
  RE: RIS1.5 scan

(...) Ummmm, Jesper. I think it's OK to post scans of a few pages like you did last week. The art direction for the new Constructopedia is great and your scans helped show that. Posting the whole Constructopedia is probably in contravention of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mechanical Motion Models

(...) Interesting site. Too bad the imagery isn't a little larger. <ICS> (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

I will be teaching several 5th to 8th grade students how to build Lego-based Robots and how to program them in RcxCODE and NQC. We're located in Rural Vermont (!tm) in the NorthEast U.S. I was privileged to get to MindFest on Sunday at MIT, and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Lugnet Roll-call

Name: Peter James CALLAWAY Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1972 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12 and active Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia (tune in for the Olympics!) E-mail Address: pcallaway@bmcl.com.au LEGO/home page URL(s): none yet Marital (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.people)

  Lego Jacket, Tote Bag and Keychain

Hey Guys, I just acquired several nifty items from a Lego employee I contacted through Email. I bought a Lego leather jacket, Lego tote bag and Silver Brick keychain from them. Was the silver brick keychain released to the public? Also, does anyone (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Mindfest Questions

(...) Absolutely not! I think the fact that all of us so-called adults were wearing our inner child on our sleeves was part of the reason we were able to connect with the actual children on such an equal footing. I am always impressed by a child who (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Double echo

Sergey wrote: <Discussion of ECHO_ON ECHO_OFF snipped> (...) Personally, this is a BIG advantage. Users who do not have access to Tcl now have to deal with double respose characters. A simple ECHO_OFF at the beginning of their script and they now (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Dutch Shell Lego sets

I can still offer the complete range of Special Shell sets now available in Holland. These are the sets and the prices (excl shipping): Shell Pump station $18.50 Carwash $15.50 Shell Tanker Truck $9.25 Shell Select Shop $15.50 Ferrrari F1 Truck (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Scanning S@H catalogs is a B#$*^ !

Tom Stangl wrote in message <380F7F92.B921ECC1@n...pe.com>... (...) Stellar job by the way. I hope the effort doesn't discourage you from ding it again. (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Mechanical Motion Models

I came across the following link (URL) I thought may be useful to Technic and Mindstorms builders who are trying to incorporate various motion mechanisms into their models. A wide range of mechanisms are included including the less common ones such (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact