 Robotics / 7710
Re: Mechanical Motion Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:04:03 GMT

I came across the following link

http://www.techno-isel.com/smpmodels/smp.htm

which I thought may be useful to Technic and Mindstorms builders who
are trying to incorporate various motion mechanisms into their models.

A wide range of mechanisms are included including the less common
ones such as  the planetary gear drive. Several of them, I’ve yet to see

implemented in Lego.

They're rather pricey to buy. Just use them for ideas :)

C S Soh

Interesting site.  Too bad the imagery isn't a little larger.

<ICS>