  *566639 (-20)
  Re: Is there room for a LEGO Color Website?

(...) Although it looks like that group's charter is quite narrow compared to Aaron's plans: "The object of this group is to get a picture of every single color that Lego has ever made." We can see what (URL) users> think of this idea since the (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Can game - can you handle carpeting?

(...) Can we get a roll-call of who's coming/bringing hardware? -Iain (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The new web home of my MOCs

Hi Nathan! Congrats to your new home! Hereby I present you salt and bread! As for comments: It does look good. I would resize the guiding graphics a bit, though. So visitors won't have to scroll down in order to see the complete pictures of your (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) add a lot of detail, and a bit better finish. personally, i love this part, though don't know what it is, and hence am unable to find more. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

"Jonathan Wilson" <jfwfreo@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:KDxALE.1rs@lugnet.com... (...) Pierre Normandin: (URL) said. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

(...) These are some of the best 6wide cars and trucks I know of: (URL) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Can game - can you handle carpeting?

(...) First off - Iian, Absoutly amazing, Talk about thinking outside of the box (or can :) ) Secondly: If anyone has a scale to measure the weight of the cans, can you please bring it, Also additional cans would be great as well... See you (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Taj Mahal

Just an update. (Sorry for the large photo) :<( (URL) Taj: The Movie.... I've spent the past three weeks in Australia working on the movie "Taj", an Australian film whose central prop is a Lego model of the Taj Mahal. The original model, that I (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: BrikWars windows game - free download

I'm continuing to develop the game - latest release is 1.2.2.0 with a bunch of improvements in the graphics, and support for adding your own models for vehicles and the like. Hope you enjoy the game - feel free to email me with any (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?

(...) Mike, I have to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. I actually found out the answer from LEGO 24 hours ago, but sometimes the best plans just go awry. The 9v train straight track was shipped in a K-8 box that contained 48 of (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Från SweBrick: Legoambasadör Micke aka CopMike i Christer i P3

Jag körde bil mellan Gbg och Stockholm när jag hörde Christer efterlysa olika hobbies. Jag ville dock vänta lite för att höra vad som kom upp, och när killen med bandtraktorerna kört sitt fanns det inget att tveka på! Min tanke var att kunna komma (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.loc.se)

  building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

Our train club has decided to use 6-wide cars (instead of the usual 4-wide) for our next layout and I am looking for ideas or inspiration on how I can build them. More specifically I am looking to build a small hatchback in 6-wide and want ideas. (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  MOCs of many Fullerenes!

(2 URLs) Dodecahedron C20> (2 URLs) Truncated icosahedron or Buckeyball C60> (2 URLs) Buckyball C70 Fullerene> (2 URLs) Truncated rhombic triacontahedron or C80> (2 URLs) Buckyball C80 D5d Fullerene> (2 URLs) Carbon Nanotube> enjoy kurt (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  Re: Is there room for a LEGO Color Website?

(...) There's sort of a LEGO Color group already on Flickr: (URL) "All the colors of the (Lego) Rainbow" --Mike. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Is there room for a LEGO Color Website?

(...) While color is important to many AFOLs, I don't believe that a website dedicated to only the topic of color would work too well due to its possible small niche of members. So my suggestion would be to start a Flickr group and put your time and (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: MINDSTORMS SDK2.5

(...) Philo, Thanks for providing a source for these tools! I will also soon have these tools available to download from my BricxCC page. (URL) Hansen (16 years ago, 22-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Is there room for a LEGO Color Website?

Do you think that there is sufficient interest/value in a LEGO Colour website? I have a lot of ideas about forum structure, contests, posting rules, topics of conversation, and hopefully some useful resources for LEGO builders of all themes. (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jan-09, to lugnet.color)

  Re: LETGUI new version 1.1.0.0

(...) It is Version 1.2.0.0 of LETGUI package. Sorry. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 22-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad)

  LETGUI new version 1.2.0.0

I have just uploaded a new version of LETGUI package, that contains now the updated version of Rectifier (Version 1.2). There are no other changes. You can download the updated package from (URL) (16 years ago, 22-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad)

  LETGUI new version 1.1.0.0

I have just uploaded a new version of LETGUI package, that contains now the updated version of Rectifier (Version 1.2). There are no other changes. You can download the updated package from (URL) (16 years ago, 22-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad)

Skipped 6 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact