 Town / 10259
Re: building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:21:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
   Our train club has decided to use 6-wide cars (instead of the usual 4-wide) for our next layout and I am looking for ideas or inspiration on how I can build them. More specifically I am looking to build a small hatchback in 6-wide and want ideas. Looking to use the newer style car parts like the new wheel arches ideally.

These are some of the best 6wide cars and trucks I know of: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74057