  *564429 (-10)
  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

"Karl Paulsen" <karlepaulsen> wrote in message news:K7G6y3.FMK@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory website teams at TLG. Why does the part described as 'MOTOR 2X2X1 1/3' appear as an orderable LEGO Factory element in LDD, but does not appear in the (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

(...) Sorry for not replying sooner, I was hoping to have some code to share sooner, but it's still not ready. When it is, it will deal with detecting intersections and line tracking. In any case, if you can just make sure that your robot is capable (...) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale on LEGO

Toys R Us is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on “all” LEGO sets this week. I was told about the sale on Saturday and was told that there were no exclusions. I just checked the ad on-line and the on-line ad indicate the sale excludes Indiana Jones, (...) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dark Side of the Moonbase

It has occured to me that between the Moonbase project, the Life on Mars and currently Mars Mission that The LEGO Group would have taken the hint and re-released the Crater baseplates from the old Space theme. -- Don (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Thanks for all of the bids and views on last weeks auctions, good stuff! I just put up 14 lots of all kinds of bulk pieces: (URL) of 12 Platforms including 8 platforms and 4 ramps> (URL) Skeleton minifigs> (URL) various Sharks, Squid, and Manta (...) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Dark Side of the Moonbase

Before you look at this MOC, I suggest putting on a little music. I suggest something debaucherous. Perhaps 'Girls, Girls, Girls', 'Wild Side', or 'Dr. Feelgood' by Motley Crue? I'll wait while you put that on... Still waiting... Ok, back now? Good! (...) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: My Train Yard...

(...) That my friend...is a lot of rolling stock. Very cool and thanks for sharing. -Dave ToT-LUG (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov

Skrev om detta på bloggen ((URL) och fick följande kommentar från en Pierre Pocs ((URL) häftigt! Sökte på Eskilstuna och hittade hit. Det skulle vara jättekul att få komma och fota om den möjligheten finns. " Jag svarade att han skulle kontakta dig (...) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés samedi 20 septembre 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Construisons une Snotmobile 4/5 ** par Alban NANTY (...) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  My Train Yard...

(URL) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact