 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4291
4290  |  4292
Subject:
Dark Side of the Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:16:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Before you look at this MOC, I suggest putting on a little music. I suggest something debaucherous. Perhaps ‘Girls, Girls, Girls’, ‘Wild Side’, or ‘Dr. Feelgood’ by Motley Crue? I’ll wait while you put that on...

Still waiting...

Ok, back now? Good! I’ve had the idea to build this for awhile, but always put it off in favor of building Town or Train MOC’s. For awhile, I have wanted to step outside of my comfort zone and build in a genre that I would not normally build in. With that in mind...I welcome you to the Dark Side of the Moonbase, a moonscape capturing what a club on the Sunset Strip in the 1980’s might look like if it was on the moon. It’s a place so sinister and seedy, that most people shiver just thinking about setting foot inside.

More pictures and information can be found...

MOCPages Page

Brickshelf Gallery

Any comments are appreciated here or on MOCPages.

Toodles!

-Dave

ToT-LUG