 Space / 41440
Re: Dark Side of the Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:11:21 GMT

When you name it “Dark Side of the Moonbase” and suggest to turn on some music, I thought it would be Pink Floyd music, and your MOC a tribute to Rick Wright, keyboard player of the band, who recently went away (R.I.P)

Anyway, a nice MOC. Can’t say I have seen a mix of Star Wars and ordinary Space minifigs before.