 Space / 41447
Re: Dark Side of the Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:55:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Sterling wrote:

   Anders:

Awww, sorry to disappoint you there. That is an excellent idea though as I am a huge Floyd fan. :-) I was thinking more along the lines of dark = sinister. Dark Side of the Moonbase just happened to be a catchy play on words. Glad you liked it!

-Dave

ToT-LUG

Being a Rock Music fan myself, one (of many) detail I like with your moc is of course the ‘axes’ of the Rock band =)