  *563076 (-20)
  Re: How to hide wires for Train Layout

(...) Your extensive use of wiring requires that you raise you layout off of the baseplates. Using large bricks (4 x 16) or building a surface of 2 x 4 or similar bricks and raise your track by one brick level would allow for small conduits where (...) (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trebuchet

(...) James Brink built a minifig scale Crusader Trebuchet several years ago: (URL) You may also find other examples of trebuchets posted on <www.classic-castle.com> Ben (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  How to hide wires for Train Layout

I like to control LEGO trains by RCXs, here is my newest MOC, Train, Car and Level Crossing Automatic Control System. please check photo at (URL) video at (URL) will find a lot of wires because I used 4 RCXs to control 3 segment tracks, 3 switch (...) (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NXT-G print to text?

(...) Nice defense! I'm sure the NI engineers have anticipated the complexities you've mentioned. Hence, no scary print-to-text. However, I'm not asking for anything so ambitious. I hold that a print-to-text within the context of plain NXT-G (no (...) (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Nocturnal Rampage - A Record Store

(...) [--snip!--] (...) Wicked! Spotlighted. A totally awesome MOC! I particularly like the labels you did for the minifig records - they look great! Cheers, J.P. Manalo (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Worm gear... whence the length?

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K49Az5.87G@lugnet.com... (...) The problems with the worm gear that you describe are due to the fact that it has to fit into this part in this set and others, which was designed to accomodate (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ghost

(...) Well Bob, Here is where I posted it: lugnet.build.minifigs It is a Minifig lugnet.parts.custom It is a custom lugnet.parts.mod It is made of modified Parts lugnet.announce Hey LOOK what I made lugnet.announce.moc Hey, this is My Own Custom, (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

  Trebuchet

Folks, Does anyone have any recommendations for how to build a functioning trebuchet that is minifig scale? I have tried it several times and it always comes out too large. The other issue I have is making a trigger that doesn't snag when it goes (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Trebuchet

Folks, Does anyone have any recommendations for how to build a functioning trebuchet that is minifig scale? I have tried it several times and it always comes out too large. The other issue I have is making a trigger that doesn't snag when it goes (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Whole Collection for Sale

I had them in storage for several years, and now that I've had them out for several months, they just don't bring me the joy they used to, and I find my priorities in life have changed. Here's my set list: (URL) are a lot of miscellaneous parts as (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM/POTM contest: (URL) currently have 4 entries for the MOTM, 4 for the POTM and none for the SOTM. As you might know we will run these contests only if there are a minimum of five entries. Please (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: bilancio e ringraziamenti

Ora che ho finito di sistemare (quasi) tutto, mi associo anch'io ai ringraziamenti a tutti coloro che hanno partecipato, in particolare agli organizzatori per il magnifico lavoro! Gabriele (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: bilancio e ringraziamenti

Con immenso ritardo mi associo anche io ai ringraziamenti per l'organizzazione ineccepibile a gestire l'evento ed a risolvere prontamente tutte le richieste degli espositori in tempo da record ... Detto questo passo a ringraziare tutti per i bei (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Castle theme at BrickFair

BrickFair is right around the corner, this labor day weekend in DC. I'll be coordinating the Castle display this year- so who's coming? What are you bringing? I'd like to get an idea of whether we'll have enough mocs to produce a castle city as has (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: bilancio e ringraziamenti

Anche io Ringrazio tutti per i bei momenti passati in compagnia. Francesco (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Golishar T - armed and dangerous

Hi Tim, (...) so we have something in common. It was my favourite too until I started with the refined version early this year. Will post it soon... Cheers (URL) Marco> (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Golishar T - armed and dangerous

Hi Tim, (...) so we have something in commom. It was my favourite too until I started with the refined version early this year. Will post it soon... Cheers (URL) Marco> (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Golishar T - armed and dangerous

(...) Thanks once more! I'm happy people read the details. Thought wether it would be worth the work. (...) So you're having a brick shop. Wish you all the best for the business. (...) I'm really looking forward to see some more great stuff of you. (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: BugLab - a mobile laboratory

Hello Nathan, (...) thanks for your feedback. I'm always happy if others like my work too. As you sure know building can be hard. Especially as things don't work as they were thought to do. Bless you (URL) Marco> (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

Dear Lego and Vestas Please release set 4999 worldwide. First for Vestas it would be (and already is) great PR. For Lego you got the demand. It's a great set that blends the style of 20 years ago with the present tech of today. (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact