 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17623
17622  |  17624
Subject:
Whole Collection for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2008 16:38:46 GMT

I had them in storage for several years, and now that I've had them out for
several months, they just don't bring me the joy they used to, and I find my
priorities in life have changed. Here's my set list:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=46

There are a lot of miscellaneous parts as well. Maybe a large shoebox worth, not
to mention all the extra baseplates. None of the sets have boxes. All of the
instructions are there; if not the originals, then a printout or photocopy. All
of those sets are complete to the best of my knowledge. All the parts are are in
very good condition. A few suffered from my past mistaken attempts to clean them
with a toothbrush, but they're an exception.

Everything is currently separated out in bins, which I imagine would cost more
to ship than to buy new. (pic: http://www.nightsolo.net/sale/lego.gif ). I can
put the contents of each bin in individual zip-lock bags, or throw them all
together. Whatever floats your boat.

I'm asking $3,000. I'll ship in the continental USA for free. Email me if
interested, reply to this post with comments.

Play Well,
/Patrick S-L