  *561437 (-20)
  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti

Sarò in ferie per la prossima settimana. Vi prego di inoltrare richieste, modifiche e iscrizioni via mail. Dovrei riuscire a rispondervi. Sarò di ritorno sabato 24/5 Grazie Ciao (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: aggiornamenti

Sarò in ferie per la prossima settimana. Vi prego di inoltrare richieste, modifiche e iscrizioni via mail. Dovrei riuscire a rispondervi. Sarò di ritorno sabato 24/5 Grazie Ciao (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine LEGO Ambassador per l'anno 2008/2009

A questo punto le candidature sono rimaste solo 3: Cristian Sala, Luca Giannitti e Marco Chiappa. Inviti i candidati a farmi avere al più la loro application con le 3 testimonianze in modo tale che io le possa inoltrare a LEGO. Ricordo che il (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Taj Mahal for an Aussie movie

Take a look at the Taj Mahal MOC being built for filming an Australian movie: (URL) hope some of us can get to meet Arthur when he's in Oz for the movie making. Kerry Proudly a member of LUGnet & Brisbane Lego Train Group (BLTG) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Taj Mahal

"Arthur Gugick" <torgugick@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:K0z6Mx.41B@lugnet.com... (...) Wow, that's impressive! I love the reflecting pond! Initially I thought the pond was tiles and you'd used lighting to get them to reflect the real model (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) magnets. Does that imply that TLG will stop using magnets in other sets? Or will the new train magnets be used more widely. I am thinking of sets like the UCS Imperial Star Destroyer etc that make extensive use of magnets. Kerry Proudly a (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Taj Mahal

(...) What a beautiful MOC! It is indeed quite simple and elegant. Good luck with your film career, and please do keep us posted on the film and its release. "Big Daddy" Nelson (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Thank you, Scott. 2 more testimonials (NOT (URL) - sorry) are needed for both Teddy and Tim.... so c'mon LUGNET members! Nelson (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Thank you, David. 2 more nominations are needed. C'mon LUGNET members... Nelson (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Attn: Administrator - request for new shop list

Any chance of adding a list of custom parts/accessories providers to one of the splash pages - folks like BrickArms and BrickForge are who I'm thinking of. I tried emailing the dreamscape address, but the message was rejected because the user email (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.10

I just have again updated LETGUI with a feature that I already announce in the last version, but I was thinking about something different. It is now possible to: 1) Start LETGUI with a file as parameter that will be treated as the inputfile 2) Drag (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Although I have never actually met Tim Gould, I feel that I know him pretty well. I can’t think of anyone else who has as many posts and responses on the LUGNET forums (possibly over 2,000 posts and responses.) His LDRAW models and POV-RAY (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) As a fellow member of NELUG, I've worked with Teddy on quite a few projects. Teddy's role in NELUG has always been an incredibly positive one. Perhaps most recently, for the past two years, he's taken on the task of organizing the Moonbase (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Taj Mahal

WOW! Great post! Wonderful opportunity for you, a fantastic MOC! Please let us all know when the film is completed, I would like to see it. Very inspiring! Thank you, Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.build)

  Taj Mahal

My newest MOC, India’s Taj Mahal, is a commissioned piece made for an Australian film called Taj. It's a redemption story about an Indian man Vjay (Indian as in India, not North America) who rebuilds a relationship with his 10-year-old daughter from (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch) !!

  New Contest: Pigs on the Wing

Hello again! Reasonably Clever is back with another building challenge. (URL) on the Wing>> From the mind of Tim "Gambort" Gould came the Cave Racers... From the strangeness of Reasonably Clever came the idea of making Animals pilot them... And from (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  LETGUI (update)

I just have updated LETGUI with some (I think good) features. You can find it as usual at (URL) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  May SANDLUG Meeting

The May SANDLUG meeting will be on Saturday May 24 from 1:00-5:00 PM at John Cooper's home. Yes, we know this is Memorial Day weekend. We are trying to establish a meeting routine on the 4th Saturday of the month. We will be showing off MOCs, (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug)

  Re: CAN you believe it... The next Robotics game.

Just bumping this- Is this event still on the horizon, or have we scrubbed it completely? -Rob A> (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) In the hi-res images of the new buffers, one can see an "S"-shaped line running across the face of the magnet enclosure; it appears to be made of two halves that are then assembled and held together with a slot-and-locking tab mechanism. I (...) (16 years ago, 16-May-08, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact