  *560092 (-5)
  Re: RSS Feed of lugnet.trains

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JxqrzF.13E@lugnet.com... (...) I apologize for the delayed response on this subject, I have been on vacation for the last couple of weeks and ended waaaaaaay behind on e-mail and (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Actually it turned out that despite the warning message my settings did work from a remote ssh login as a different user. The old AGL code, while it worked locally (that was a surprise), did not work remotely and produced the same warning (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  The Kitchen Maid

Hi, some weeks, since I visited "Het Rijksmuseum" in Amsterdam, I am really impressed by the painting "The Kitchen Maid" by Johannes Vermeer. The weather today was more or less a weather made especialy for building, so I did, her's the result: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

(...) ciao! Se ho ben capito il circuito sarà esclusivamente 9v, dato lo spazio "esiguo" a disposizione, per il quale vale la pena a questo punto portare un tracciato di un solo tipo di treni e fatto bene. Io dovrei esserci, però un giorno solo, ti (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Empty Lego Boxes

Hi All Might be the wrong forum but it will get to the people I think may read it. Does anyone buy MT Lego boxes from anyone? I have hundreds of all sizes and condition I may have ones you want?? At the moment they are just taking up room in a (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact