  *559925 (-5)
  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

--snip-- (...) I believe that's vaguely how the trains at Legoland Berlin run. Tim (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:JyBFrz.E48@lugnet.com... (...) You (or I, or someone) could always make some track charging station with a little engine-uity [that could]... We could connect linear contacts of (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Thats funny, I read it as 4 bricks. I didn't even notice the 4 studs until you pointed it out. I have to say I am intrigued. The battery box seems to be a decent compromise. I would have prefered it either a couple of studs narrower or a (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bellaire Ohio Plastic Brick Museum, still going strong!!

Home of the world's largest LEGO(r) image. Home of the largest private LEGO(r) collection www.brickmuseum.net The one, the only, Bellaire Ohio Toy and Plastic Brick Museum We will reopen FULL TIME on April 16th, 2008. also will be hosting Brick Show (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: new moc: double decker house

(...) oh, janey, you are too kind! i blush. but thank you all the same! i'd love to take credit for the shower stall design but i adapted it from this (URL) cube loft>. -§ deborah §- (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact